Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sisters


I have a sister. Her name is Toni. Every now and again we will have a small tiff. Not often anymore......although we just had one. She called today and asked when we fought because she had things to tell me. I had been thinking too, I wonder if we are done fighting now? I have things to tell her.

We used to be very different people. I used to think that she was boring (very boring). I on the other hand was very not boring. I was fun! I liked the bar, staying up late, dating, and even at times being a bit irresponsible. I waited for the day that she would be a little irresponsible with me, but instead something amazing happened. I grew up and became that boring person too. Funny though, I don't find it very boring anymore. Don't get me wrong. I still have (and always will have) a bit of a wild side. But now that I'm all grown up like my sis.....I can even get her to find her wilder side every now and again. Now that's fun!! We've even taken sister vaca's...and will again.


Did I mention that shes funny??


To my "Dark and Twisty" sister. I love ya!!

From your "Bright and Shiny" sister.


6 comments:

Dad Stuff said...

Too bad you guys are so boring. I'll let you know when I reach that time in my life. Things are too exciting right now. You know that lawn mowing season is coming up soon. I'm also training for Olympic garage cleaning for next year. Yup, things are just too exciting around here for you two.

P-Fo said...

my favorite people!

Toni said...

Hey...I'm glad we're not "tiffing" anymore!
Yes...I am funny...and maybe a bit dark and twisty..
but...are you really bright and shiny????? Really???? I did try that...it didn't work
And yes very boring, but I love boring! Couldn't you have found a better picture of me???
Love you very much,
Dark and Twisty Me

Deb said...

Dad stuff...you need to pick up Troy for some of that Olympic garage training okay?? Thanks for the comment...they always make me laugh.

Sister...the picture is beautiful! So shut up. And okay, so maybe not all that bright and shiny, but sometimes at least..you are too. Sometimes.

Dan and Rose said...

Nice job on your posts Deb. It's just too bad we had to hear about your site from g ma and g pa instead of from you. Keep up the good work and we love you all.

Granny Jan said...

OK 1 last try. I really have trouble with the google account.
1st. you are both beautiful and funny 2nd. Toni is not boring - remember the Christmas dance and how she entertained us. That was funny. I love reading the blogs. Both your's and Patrick's are so interesting. What great kid he is!
Now no more tiffing, your both special to us.