Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Why not??

Okay, so I read a few blogs every now and again, and I enjoy it. But, what do I have to write about?? That's what I'm still asking myself even now as I'm writing this.

My very first blog post. What a great day to start a blog. Valentines Day!! I love Valentines Day....yep I think its silly that some think this is the one day a year to be romantic and buy flowers and all that, yada yada. But....its so fun for the kids!! I woke my daughter up this morning by flipping on the light (as I always do... mean I know) and she pulled the covers over her face with a crabby look (as she always does) and then I said Happy Valentines Day!!! This made her sit up in bed, smile and give me a big hug. She had a Valentine shirt to wear, she was having a party at school, and was getting to go roller skating. What a day! I remember getting to celebrate at school. Bringing home all those Valentines that you look through over and over again, and not to mention all that candy you get to eat. Those were the days. Monday I mailed out a gift for Breanna. She received it yesterday, and called Troy last night and thanked him a few times. I still think its fun to get packages in the mail. It was really fun as a child.

3 comments:

delightful-d said...

Good for You! I am so happy you started a blog! That was a cute Madison story.
Happy Valentine's Day to you and the family.

Dad Stuff said...

Awwwwwright! Now we can get the inside dish on T-roy! All the dirty little secrets. Just kidding. Poor Madison. I can't believe you wake her up like that. Ethan and Emery wake up to harp music and pizza in bed.
Can't wait for more.

Toni said...

You are kidding me! I cannot believe you are going to do this!!
Maybe you could write one for me as well!
Poor little Madison, you should be waking her up with hugs and kisses!
Tell my nieces that I am sorry I'm a bad aunt and didn't get a valentine to them!