Thursday, February 15, 2007

Wow, how fun is this. I had 3 comments!!! 3! Thanks to my dear friends and to my wonderful sis. Evidentally my "wake up" method isn't very popular. I may have to try the pizza and harps. Maybe the little miss would appreciate that a bit more. Thanks for the advice!! :)

So, its the day after Valentines Day. And guess what everyone.......are you ready for this. I'M NOT ENGAGED. Whew...now hopefully most of you will read this before the phone calls start coming in. Soon, I'm just going to start directing them to Troy....maybe some type of call forwarding method to his cell phone. Any other ideas?? Don't get me wrong, I knew that I wouldn't be...but some of you just don't listen.

We had a wonderful evening full of Colorado Bulldogs (mmm, calorie fest), a visit from a beautiful baby girl who actually seemed to enjoy our house for the first time!! I think our cooties may be dissipating. Oh and babies parents came too. (Love you guys ;) Then the two of us had a wonderful meal. A coworker of Troy's, who someday would like to open a restaurant, prepared meals for all the guys at the job site and their wives (significant others). It was a super fab Mexican dish of some sort, accompanied by home made salsa, and all the fixins. Hats off to Phil!

I hope you all had a wonderful evening. Till later.....

4 comments:

Granny Jan said...

Hey I like this. Now we can keep in touch even more. Be nice to that baby girl. That's why she needs to spend time in Texas so she can get really spoiled - LOL The kid's valentine are all coming late as I mailed them early enough but didn't put enough postage on them and they came back so had to go to post office, add more postage and resend.
I know you are disappointed but it will be better for all when Troy is really ready to make that commitment. Thank God that you have a great guy and that the two of you share such happieness. You have a wonderful home and family and I really believe it will happen when the timing is right for both of you.
Your Dad was really sweet. We had our taxes done on Tuesday and went to the Italian resturant where we went when you were here and had an early Valentine dinner. Was really good and too much to eat so I fixed a to go box and promptly walked out and left it on the table, par for the course.
Then on Valentine's Day he gave me a card, a bottle of Georgio Red and a box of candy which I shared with him. He got a meatloaf dinner!! Well he did like it - LOL
You take care and love to all.

Unknown said...

were you really up blogging at 626 this am?!? you are a blogging fool ;) did i tell you that i slept with my phone last night.. waiting for you to call with exciting news? i am more than ready to buy bridal shower gifts! i think i am going to walk the 47 steps to your desk right now as i miss your face

P-Fo said...

YOU BLOG! haha, I dont even blog! As far as no engagment ring yet, IVE GOT A PLAN. Im going to cut out ring ads from magazines and put them in envelopes and slip one in the mail every day. Im a genious!
Love you,
Lets do lunch ASAP
Patrick

delightful-d said...

I already tried to give a Zales flyer to T-boy but he said he already had some stashed away. I tried ~

Glad you had a nice evening. We did ~ the pizza was yummy and we had a great time eating in our p.j.'s :)